Scholarships Open for 2022 SRMA Conference
Hello SRMA members!
SRMA is seeking
applications for up to $500 dollars available to fund attendance at the
SRMA conference November 14th in Fort Collins.
The scholarship can cover registration fees, transportation, lodging and
other expenses to attend Reconnecting
and Re-Evaluating: SRMA 2022 Conference on November 14th in
SRMA will be reimbursing travel mileage using State of Colorado mileage reimbursement rates.
Recipients will work directly with the Treasurer (Patty Rettig)
to pay for registration and reimbursement of expenses.
Who is eligible?
All SRMA members in good
standing are eligible to apply. Board members and members of the Selection
Committee are not eligible.
in SRMA and other relevant organizations
and institutional diversity
How do members apply?
Please complete this application form by Tuesday, November 1st at 11:59 p.m.
The selection committee
is comprised of:
- Ashlyn Velte, SRMA Past President (committee chair)
- Dot Donovan, Member-at-Large
- Cecily North, Preservation Director
- Patty Rettig, Treasurer
- Kimberly Larmee, SRMA member
How will scholarships be
- The Selection Committee will email applicants with their
scholarship status by Friday, November 4th.
- The SRMA Treasurer will work with each recipient to reimburse
- Recipient will provide SRMA Treasurer with proof of registration/attendance.
- If unable to attend the conference, the recipient will notify
the committee as soon as possible so the scholarship can be awarded to
another member. Recipient will return all funds to the SRMA Treasurer.
- Recipient is responsible for any cancellation fees incurred.
- Recipient may be asked to serve on the Selection Committee for a
- Recipient will submit a short informal article (500-700 words)
on a topic of their choosing related to the conference for publication in
the SRMA newsletter immediately following attendance at the conference.
Please contact Ashlyn Velte with questions: Ashlyn.firstname.lastname@example.org.
See our scholarship procedures